Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing 12.

Who doesn't love Google?! I know that I personally use Google in my daily life. I look up recipes, questions, and even songs through Google. Once I began exploring the different resources that Google offers, I quickly realized that I could use Google for more than just looking up information. First, I started with the Google Translator. I absolutely loved it!! This resource will be so effective in my classroom. It will help with teaching the students different languages, and it can easily be incorporated into a social studies lesson. I also explored Google calendar. I love how this resource can be beneficial not only for my personal life but for my classroom life, as well. The calendar can sync with your phone, and the calender can also be shared with friends, family, and co-workers. This will serve as just another means of connecting with my students and their parents.

Google Calendar Link:
http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2465776

Google Translate Link:
http://translate.google.com/

You won't regret checking out these resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment