Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing 2.

Before this class, I have had no previous experiences when it came to blogging. I would occasionally read blogs of people that I knew, but I never considered writing a blog about my life. This class has really opened my eyes to the "blogging world". I can truthfully say that I am enjoying my blogging experience. Growing up, I was always very interested in designing web layouts, and editing my different social media outlets. I remember spending numerous hours tweaking my MySpace page because I wanted it to look perfect. I believe that this blog will serve as another way for me to edit and share my personal life experiences with others.
  
I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

I believe that my avatar reflects me very well. Past the physical looks of my avatar, I also added a stack of books in front of me. I am an avid reader, and usually always have my Kindle Fire close at hand. I am a self-proclaimed bookworm, and hope to encourage my students to continue recreational reading.






1 comment:

  1. I, too, am a bookworm and hope to pass my love of reading on to my students! I hadn't really thought of this until now, but I think a blog would be a great way to share good reads with other teachers, parents, and students. :)

    ReplyDelete