Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing 7.

I have always heard about Flickr, but I never really experienced Flickr on my own. I must say, I am HIGHLY impressed. When I first started my search, I entered "Teaching" into the tag search engine. There were thousands upon thousands of pictures that came up based on my search. So, I decided that I would try to reduce my search and just put the word "Teacher" into the tag search engine. Again, there were THOUSANDS of photos. So, I tried to limit my search again and simply put "Teachers Apple" into the search engine. Even with something as limited as that, there were still hundreds of pictures that had to do with a teacher's apple. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58745028@N03/5600224597/

Flickr is a great resource for teachers, and will allow them to find and manage clip art better in their classroom. This, in turn, will allow for better visuals for the students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment