Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing 10.

Who knew that there were so many amazing websites out in the world wide web that would make any teacher's life a lot simpler?! I believe that RSS and newsreader are excellent tools. I love the websites that I  selected for my Google Reader account. They benefit not only my career interest but my personal interest, as well. Google Reader organizes all of my favorite websites into one place where it is quick and easy for me to find them.

As an elementary education major, I think that having this Google Reader account will be very beneficial. I am always looking for new information to teach my children, and this is one way for me to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the outside world. The websites are very informative and will make for a better overall classroom environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment