Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing 11.

Oh geez. I'm going to be honest here. I found that some of these search tools were way to difficult for me to use. Take Topix, for instance. It is an amazing source, but trying to navigate around the page was like trying to find a needle in the middle of a haystack. I was constantly getting lost in the website. It was not the easiest search engine that I have ever used.

One search engine that I did really like was Technorati. This search engine was very easy to use, and the "Today Topics" on the first page were actually very interesting. I got caught up reading some of the articles that I forgot what I was supposed to be doing (That tends to happen). Overall, I think there are some amazing article search engines out there. It just takes some time and patience to find the one that works best for you. 

PS: Image represents my frustration with Topix. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment