Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing 3.

There are numerous ways that I can incorporate a blog within my classroom. I can use a blog as a way of communicating with my students parents, administration, and even with other teachers. Teachers always "borrow" ideas from other teachers because we are always looking for new and improved ways to teach our students. Having a blog will allow me to share what is going on in my classroom, as well as, keep track of what is happening in my fellow teacher's classroom. It will also provide parents will a way of following their children's progress within the classroom. I can attach lessons, pictures, projects, and homework into a blog that the parents can closely monitor.

Another way that blogs can be incorporated within my classroom is for daily activities. There can be stories, movie links, and even puzzles in my blog that the students can reflect and work on in their morning activities. The activities will be in chronic order, and the students can work quietly on the blog activity while I am preparing for the rest of the school day. Overall, blogs can be very effective in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree that there are countless ways to incorporate a blog within your classroom. Another idea that I've thought of is using the blog and each week students post their favorite thing that they learned, or new activity that you incorporated and they ca also post further questions that other students can answer!

    ReplyDelete