Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing 8.

letter kletter EPastry Cutter Letter LJohn Crane Classic Block Letter IScrabble Coaster Letter Nletter A             
I decided to play around with the Spell with Flickr webpage. At first, I had a lot of difficulty trying to copy and paste my design from the webpage into my blog, but with the help of a fellow classmate I was finally able to reveal my final project (shown above). I really think that word art can be very effective in the classroom. It will give more of a visual aspect to presentations, and even decorations around the classroom. I believe that students and teachers can benefit from this website.

I also played around with creating a puzzle from a picture on my computer using the jigsaw creator. I think that this would be a great resource for both students and teachers. The students can use this website to add creativity to their projects, and teachers can use this website to add more visuals around the classroom.

Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment