Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing 13.

Before this blog, I had never heard of ZOHO docs. I quickly found that ZOHO is an excellent online tool. It is so easy to use, and it mimics that of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Now call me old school but I love the old Microsoft programs. I grew up on Microsoft, and it is where I feel the most comfortable. ZOHO was so easy to use, and it made me branch out and try different online tools.

The second online tool I tested out was Google Docs. I absolutely loved Google Docs. I have used Google Docs previously in the past in order to keep up with different events with my sorority. Since I already have a Gmail account, all I had to do was simply sign on and I was at the Google Docs page. It is a great tool to design spreadsheets, tests, documents, and other forms that might be useful within the classroom.

I enjoyed exploring both ZOHO and Google Docs. They were both very useful tools and could be used in several different ways within the classroom. The students can work together to form presentations and projects through these two resources. If I had a preference, I would say that I liked Google Docs the best. To me, it had more to offer than ZOHO and it is also very user friendly.

I created a noun quiz using Google Docs. Here is the link: Noun Quiz


No comments:

Post a Comment