Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing 16.

The "start" page that I chose was iGoogle. Like most people my age, I am addicted to my iPhone and the convenience of the apps that are on my phone. With iGoogle, it was like having my phone blown up on a computer screen. As much as I loved iGoogle, I could not part with my Mozilla Firefox Google browser as my home screen. Old habits die hard, ya know??

I did enjoy using the online calendar and the to-do list. Being a college student, I need all the organization that I can get. The calendar and to-do list instantly made my life seem a little less complicated. I put my work schedule into the calendar and made a list of things I needed to complete before leaving for the beach. It was nice to have everything laid out right in front of me. I believe that I can use these tools for both work and home. I can make separate calenders and to-do lists that have to do with my schedule and task for school and home. It will add a little bit of organization to my usual hectic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment