Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing 15.

Let's just say that I'm a little lost in the sandbox. I am not a fan of wiki-ANYTHING. I grew up in the generations where Wikipedia was the "no-no" zone, and I still feel that same way today. I just felt lost trying to navigate through the wiki experience, and I wanted to see a little bit more organization. It kind of just seems like a jumble of a website that people try to mark as a reliable source.

I barely made it through the sandbox, but when I did I posted about my favorite blog, which has to be blog "Thing 2". Not only is the picture in the blog my favorite, but I loved how I was able to create an avatar and express the things that make up who I am.

This blog might come in SANDY. (Get it?? Sand?? Sandbox??) 
You'll catch on soon enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment