Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Is it the end OR only the beginning??

WE DID IT, FELLOW BLOGGERS!!!

You know that song from "Finding Nemo"?? The one that talks about just keep swimming?? Well this blogging project kind of had the same mindset. Just keep blogging, just keep blogging, just keep blogging, blogging, blogging.

Let's just say that I am glad that I am done blogging for a grade. It is a lot harder to blog when you have deadlines. Even though this project was very time consuming, I learned that there are some AMAZING websites out there that will make my job a whole lot easier. I really enjoyed all the webpages that had to do with graphics and creating visuals for the classroom. I am such a visual learner, and I really want to incorporate several visual aspects within my classroom.

So, where do we go from here?? I think that I will use blogging as a future teacher. I have learned the importance of emprasing technology, and the importance of keeping in constant contact with my parents. I think that blogging with greatly benefit me in the future. I also have several different accounts setup on websites that just might help me one day.


Goodbye, Twenty-Three Things. It was a great ride.

-Kelina Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment